Freelance Writer and Blogger on herbs, natural health, nutrition, gardening, food, and sustainability for over 10 years.
I am a regular contributor to blogs, Facebook posts, Pinterest posts, Instagram posts and Newsprints. I have designed websites, Etsy descriptions, designed Power Point presentations, and created bulletins for churches.
For two years I was a weekly Garden Columnist, which included vegetables, herbs, and cooking for two local newspapers with thousands of subscribers.
My expertise consist of how to grow, care, harvest, preserve, and store plants. I also share herb remedies, cooking with herbs, and recipes. See my Portfolio for a look into what I can do for you.
Projects to hire Lisa for:
- Journalism – News-worthy articles about food using herbs, herbalism, natural health, sustainability, vegetable and herb gardening, vegetable and herb preservation, and everything in between
- Web content -Related to above subjects
- E-books – Related to above subjects
- Blog posts – Related to above subjects
- Technical writing – Related to above subjects
- Product descriptions – Related to above subjects
- Promotional/marketing copy – Related to above (including social media, ads, emails, etc.)
As an avid self-starter, I have pieced together my freelance career from scratch, started my own herbal business with practically no money with nothing but sheer determination, love, talent, and work ethic alone.
I would give you and your magazine, blog, website, or whatever the same dedication.Lisa Ray