Lisa Ray, Herbalist and Writer
- Creative Writing
- Etsy Descriptions
- Power Point Presentations
I am a regular contributor to blogs, Facebook posts, Pinterest posts, Instagram posts and emails. I have designed several websites, About pages, and emails. And I have created bulletins for churches which is very rewarding.
My talents consist of how to grow, care, harvest, preserve, and store plants. In my blogs, websites, and emails I share herb remedies, cooking with herbs, and diy herbal projects such as salves.
For two years I was a weekly Garden Columnist called The Garden Advisor, which included vegetables, herbs, and cooking for two local newspapers with thousands of subscribers.
Click on the photos for samples or website of my work.
Projects to hire Lisa for:
- Journalism – News-worthy articles, features, reported pieces, and more for large publications – promoting regenerative food using herbs, herbalism, natural health, sustainability, and everything in between/beyond
- Herbal, plant-based, health-related recipe development – Some of her herbal food and home remedy recipes have inspired and have been tried and shared by many
- Web/Other Content – Web or other content and copy related to above listed subjects
- E-books – E-books related to above subjects
- SEO-strategized blog articles – For high ranking on search engines related to above subjects (WordPress skills included for formatting posts, etc.)
- Technical writing – Related to above
- Product descriptions – Related to above
- Promotional/marketing copy – Related to above (including social media, ads, emails, etc.)
As an avid self-starter, I have pieced together my freelance career from scratch, started my own herbal business with practically no money with nothing but sheer determination, love, talent, and work ethics alone.
I would give you and your magazine, blog, website, or whatever you’re dreaming about the same.Lisa Ray